Hire an Off Duty Police Officer
In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage the employment of off-duty police officers, The North Myrtle Beach, SC Police Department has partnered with Off Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty officers effective June 27th, 2022
You may request to hire off-duty police officers through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK®, or calling the toll-free number below.
Off Duty Management provides the following to the customer:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability for the customer, the agency, and the officer.
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling, invoicing, and payroll.
|Title||Total Hourly Rate|
4 hours minimum per request
Supervisor Rate*: Any job requiring 6 or more officers will require a supervisor.
Holiday Rate**: The holiday rate will apply to the following days: New Year’s Eve, New Year's Day, Easter Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
***Agency will allow outside employers/vendors, at their sole discretion, to increase the offered hourly rate of pay to any amount divisible by $2.50/hour
- Once an assignment has been approved and scheduled; Customer canceling or reducing an assignment shall pay the full ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.
- Customer canceling or reducing an assignment within 48 hours of the start of the assignment shall pay the greater of officer hours worked or the agency minimum hours plus ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.
YOU CAN REQUEST SERVICE THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
VISIT OFFICERTRAK® WEBSITE LINK: https://odm.officertrak.com/North-Myrtle-Beach-SC-PD
OR CALL OFF DUTY MANAGEMENT 24/7 TOLL-FREE AT 1-877-636-8300