The Great Christmas Light Show
NEW Lights! NEW displays! NEW experience! The Great Christmas Light Show is a park-wide lighted celebration that is sure to capture the true spirit of the season! The drive through light show will feature over 2 million lights festively displayed along a 2 mile drive throughout the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex. Over 500 magical light displays, some up to 55 feet tall, have been custom made for The Great Christmas Light Show. Visitors will experience NEW enchanting animated figures and holiday scenes where the lights will come to life.
After journeying through the light show, we invite everyone to park their car and visit Santa’s Village where they can enjoy hot chocolate and s’mores, get an up close look at the lights on the Santa Express Train Ride, and, of course, meet Santa!
2022 Dates and Hours
The Great Christmas Light Show, Drive Through Experience will be open November 21 through December 30*.
*Closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, and Christmas Day, December 25.
Gates open 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
Santa’s Village is open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday ONLY from November 25 through December 11. Open Nightly December 15 through 30 (Closed on Christmas Day).
- $15 per Vehicle when Santa's Village is Closed (up to 15 Guests)
- $20 per Vehicle when Santa's Village is Open (up to 15 Guests)
- 16 to 30 guests: $30 per Vehicle All Nights
- 31 or more guests: $60 per Vehicle
* There are no online ticket sales or advanced ticket sales. Purchase tickets at the entrance gate before entry.
* Attached pull behind trailers, boats, flatbeds are NOT allowed in the drive through light show.
Follow on Facebook for quick updates and information.
* Handicap parking and shuttles available.
North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex
150 Citizens Circle
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Sponsors of the Great Christmas Light Show
For sponsorship information please email Angel Sylvester.